We are proud to offer INTERAC e-Transfers as a payment option on our website, starting on January 1, 2021!
In the past, we have been able to accept debit card payments through our credit card processor, but only for debit cards that have partnered with credit card networks, like Visa and MasterCard. We realized this may not be accessible to all, and came to the decision that we would partner with INTERAC to process email money transfers going forward.
Just like other online payment methods at checkout, the transfer of funds and security is managed by third parties. For e-Transfers in particular, INTERAC and Canadian financial institutions (depending on whom you bank with) handle the entire transaction.
We do not store any of your details on our servers, including your e-Transfer email address once we've confirmed and validated that we're receiving funds from you. In addition, this method of payment is only available to customers with Canadian bank accounts. Other information provided at checkout will be used for processing your order. To learn more about Liv'Ez Co.'s policies, please visit our Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Security pages.
We are so excited to offer this new, alternative method of payment, and we hope you will take advantage of it as needed.
If interested or unfamiliar with INTERAC e-Transfers, we've compiled links with additional information:
- e-Transfer Security: https://www.interac.ca/en/consumers/security/interac-e-transfer/
- Authentication and Encryption: https://www.interac.ca/en/consumers/security/interac-e-transfer/authentication-transaction-encryption/
- BMO: https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/ways-to-bank/send-money/
- CIBC: https://www.cibc.com/en/personal-banking/ways-to-bank/how-to/send-interac-e-transfer.html
- Coast Capital Savings: https://www.coastcapitalsavings.com/help/digital-banking/etransfer
- First Nations Bank of Canada: https://www.fnbc.ca/Business/Banking/WaysToBank/Interac/
- HSBC: https://www.hsbc.ca/online-banking/interac-e-transfer/
- Laurentian Bank: https://www.laurentianbank.ca/en/entreprises/professionnels/interac_e_transfer.html
- National Bank: https://www.nbc.ca/personal/accounts/services/e-Transfer.html#interact
- RBC: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/banking-services/interac-e-transfer.html
- Scotiabank: https://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/personal/bank-your-way/digital-banking-guide/banking-basics/send-money.html
- Simplii: https://www.simplii.com/en/banking-simplii/e-transfer.html
- TD Canada Trust: https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banking/solutions/ways-to-pay-and-send-money/?tdtab=interac-etransfer
- VanCity: https://www.vancity.com/Banking/Transfers/InteracETransfers/